Opens Each Year Beginning Memorial Day Weekend
& Closes Immediately Following Labor Day!
The beach is open to property owners, guests of property owners, renters and motel guests at no charge.
Alpine Lake is located approximately 1 hour from Morgantown, WV (I-68) and 15 minutes from Oakland, MD (Rt. 219S) & Deep Creek Lake (Garrett County). For driving directions, click here. Affordable mountain home sites and vacation rentals available. Come visit us soon!
Beach Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm daily (weather permitting).
We regret this amenity is not available to the public because of limited parking, facilities, and beach area.
Alpine Lake Beach Regulations
Use of the beach and designated swimming area is available without charge to all ALPOA members, their accompanied guests, renters and motel guests.
Swimming is permitted when there is a Life Guard on duty, and prohibited at all other times. Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. No child under the age of 13 years shall be allowed on the beach unless accompanied by a parent.
- Glass containers, fishing, dunking, shoving and pushing on the beach, float or in the water.
- Running, climbing, or diving off the shore.
- No throwing of sand, stones, or other injurious objects.
- Swimmers must stay within the designated swimming area.
- No dogs allowed, including those on a leash.
- Paper, refuse, cans, etc., must be placed in refuse containers.
- Launching of boats is not permitted.
- The beach house is to be used for toilet facilities and emergency first aid, not for the storage of personal items. No loitering permitted.
- The Life Guard has the authority to refuse anyone use of the beach or water area who fails to comply with these rules, fails to identify himself as an approved user, or refuses to cooperate in keeping the beach a safe, clean and pleasant place.
- No watercraft of any kind shall be operated within 50 ft. of the areas designated for swimming.