Contact Information: ECC Contact Information
The ECC will meet Thursdays at 8:30 a.m. This change will enable them to coordinate with the office to expedite the approval of permits.
PERMITS NOT REQUIRING A FILING FEE - the ECC has granted a standing variance exempting the following permits from the $30.00 filing fee. You still need to file the appropriate form.
- Painting or staining a structure with the existing color (no change in colors).
- Installing a central air conditioning system, heat pump, or an auxiliary generator.
- Tree removal.
- Contractor repair of storm damage where footprint and appearance are not changed.
- Re-roofing with the same color and material.
- Window replacement.
Owners do not need to file a permit for the following actions.
- Work inside the home.
- Repairs by the owner that do not change the outer appearance of the property.
- Tree trimming.
- Planting trees and bushes.