Swimming Pool Usage Rules and Regulations
Board Approval: November 17, 2018
The Alpine Pool is exclusively for the use of Members, family members, guests, and registered Hotel Guests only.
- Invited visitors may use the pool if accompanied by the Member. The Member must be present the entire time.
- Each homeowner/lot owner is limited to 8 pool guests/visitors during any pool visit. (Not 8 guests per person; 8 per household, family members are not included in the guest count)
- Employees and their immediate family may use the pool. The employee must be present the entire time.
- All pool users under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) in swimwear. Use of a life vest for infants is encouraged.
- All persons should sign in, using the provided sheet, each time the pool is used.
- Members will be held responsible for all actions of themselves, family, guests, and visitors at all times and may be charged for any and all damaged property.
Members and their guests swim at their own risk. Please secure all valuables and personal property. Alpine Lake Resort (ALPOA), its officers, and employees will not be responsible for any injuries or loss of property that may result from use of these facilities.
- All pool users must enter and leave the pool area by locker room access doors or hall access door only, and sign in using the provided sheet.
- Doors shall remain closed at all times, do not block open.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol/drugs are not allowed in the pool area.
- No glass containers are allowed within the pool area.
- Running, jumping, diving, "horseplay" and fighting are not permitted.
HEALTH AND CLEANLINESS
- Members and Guests: Use the toilet facilities provided in the locker rooms, not the pool.
- Admission to the pool will be denied to any person having any infectious disease. Persons with any ailment which could adversely affect water cleanliness and/or endanger the well being of others will not be permitted in the pool.
- Shower before swimming to help remove perspiration, body oil, cosmetics, etc. to keep those substances out of the pool.
- Persons with long hair must wear a swim cap, or contain hair in a style that limits hair loss into the pool water.
- Incontinent individuals will not be allowed in the pool without a "swim diaper".
- Food and beverages, other than water, are not permitted in the pool area.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area.
- Pool users are required to maintain decorum and show respect for other pool users. Language must be appropriate to a family atmosphere.
- Pool users are requested to use headphones/ear buds when using audio devices in the pool area.
- Prior approval must be obtained from management before using any devise without headphones/ear buds. The volume of audio devices without headphones/ear buds must be limited to your immediate listening area. Music must be appropriate to a family atmosphere.
- Pool equipment must not be played with or used as a toy.
- Pool furniture must not be removed from the pool area or placed in the pool.
- Rules and Regulations are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Changes to Rules and Regulations will be review by the Board at their next scheduled Open Meeting.
Any person who fails to comply with specific instructions of Security Personnel on duty may be expelled from the pool area immediately.
Failure to follow the Pool Usage Rules and Regulations can result in a suspension of pool privileges for a minimum of thirty (30) days.