Alpine Lake Resort Reopening Plan in Response to COVID-19
UPDATE- AUGUST 3, 2020
Many factors have been considered during each phase of our COVID-19 response plans. First and foremost, the health and safety of our Members, Staff, and Guests are paramount. The harmony of providing services to our community and Members under the constantly changing guidelines, adhering to, and enforcing the restrictions while staying fiscally responsible has been and remains a monumental challenge.
We thank everyone for continuing to adhere to the guidelines established and enforced at Alpine Lake. As a community, we will get through this together!
For additional information on COVID-19 and protecting yourself and your family, visit the West Virginia DHHR COVID-19 Resources website or call 1-800-887-4304. To reach Alpine Lake Security staff at any time 24/7 call 304-789-2382.
(Updated as of AUGUST 3, 2020)
OPEN DAILY 8 am - 8 pm
• No more than 2 guests at any time
• Members & Guests should utilize electronic means for business transactions to reduce foot traffic at the lodge
• Face masks/coverings encouraged
• No sitting or congregating permitted
• Breakfast bar closed
• Paper handouts (FWIW) and flyers (Real Estate) are not permitted at this time.
OPEN DAILY 7 am - 6 pm
PARK AND PLAY GUIDELINES IN PLACE
• Only Golf business will be conducted at the Clubhouse
• Golf course restrooms are now open for guests
• One customer is permitted to enter the Clubhouse at a time only if they are wearing face masks / covering
Lakers Lounge / Evergreen Dining Room
CLOSED - EVERGREEN DINING ROOM OPEN FOR LIMITED INDOOR AND DECK DINING
Call 304-789-2481 and dial 8 for TAKEOUT
*CLOSED AUGUST 2 - 6 & 8, 2020*
Thursdays 4 pm - 8 pm
Fridays 4 pm - 8 pm
Saturdays, 12 pm - 8 pm
Sundays 12 pm - 6 pm
Mondays 4 pm - 8 pm
No specials at this time. Hours are subject to change.
• One paper copy of the menu will be provided to each table and discarded after use
• Take-out available by calling 304-789-2481, dial 8. Curbside pick-up not available
• Limited seating available. Social Distancing order still active.
• Tables of no more than six. Tables must be members of the same household or those who arrive together in the same vehicle
• Bar seating closed
• Deck seating is limited
• Waiting areas are closed
• Live music and dancing are not permitted
Pool OPEN DAILY from 8 am to 8 pm
• Strict social distancing of 6 feet in the water and on the deck
• Guests who are not comfortable while others are using the facility or are not following best practices should leave
Fitness Center OPEN DAILY from 8 am to 8 pm
• Towels will not be provided
• No more than 10 people at any time
• Guests are requested to wipe down machine and equipment after each use
• Guests who are not comfortable while others are using the facility or who are not following best practices should leave
Locker Rooms OPEN DAILY from 8 am to 8 pm
• No more than 4 people at any time in the Men’s and Women’s
• Water fountains are not available
Rhododendron Room OPEN
• Lending Library open, daily from 8 am to 8 pm
• Closed for all other functions
• No gathering or congregating permitted
Allegheny Room CLOSED
• No gathering or congregating permitted
Game Room CLOSED
• Unable to accommodate sanitation requirements between each use
Community Events & Functions CANCELLED THROUGH JUNE
• July, August, September, October, November, December – we are closely monitoring the guidelines and restrictions and planning accordingly
Kayak Rentals Suspended Until Further Notice
Tennis / Basketball / Dog Park / Trails
Groups of any kind or gatherings from more than one household are not permitted at any time
Guests are encouraged to use their hand sanitizers or disinfecting wipes while using these areas
OPEN to All Members, Hotel Guests, and Vacation Rentals Guests. Maximum of 25 patrons on the beach at one time
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
Boathouse, Playground, Gazebos, All Areas that Encourage Gathering
At the recommendation of the CDC and the Preston County Health Department, all events until August 1, 2020, have been canceled or postponed. Additional cancelations will occur as necessary.
Face coverings in common areas such as the Lodge are recommended but not required.