SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
Use of the beach and designated swimming area is available without charge to all ALPOA members, their accompanied guests, renters, employees, and hotel guests. This is the only authorized area for Lake swimming. This amenity is not available to the public because of limited parking, facilities, and beach area.
- Swimming is permitted from 30 minutes after sunrise until 30 minutes prior to sundown.
- Swim at your own risk. All swimmers are responsible for their own safety.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. No child under the age of 14 years shall be allowed on the beach unless accompanied by a parent, or designated responsible adult age eighteen or older.
- Swimmers must stay within the designated swimming area.
- Dispose of paper, refuse, cans, etc. in refuse containers or take it with you.
- The beach house is to be used for toilet facilities and emergency first aid, not for the storage of personal items.
- No glass containers.
- No fishing.
- No dogs, including those on a leash.
- No launching of boats (unless authorized by management for a special event)
- No operation of watercraft within 50 feet of area designated for swimming.
- No running, climbing, shoving, pushing on the beach, floating platform or in the water.
- No dunking, diving from shore or floating platform.
- No throwing of sand, stones or other objects that may cause injury.
- No loitering.
Security has the authority to refuse anyone use of the beach or water area who fails to comply with these rules, fails to identify themself as an approved user, or refuses to cooperate in keeping the beach a safe, clean, pleasant place. Security may assess fines as posted in the approved Schedule of Fines for Roads/Traffic/Safety.