The Alpine Lake Dog Park provides dog owners a place for their pets to play, sniff and run in a safe, fenced in property. The Dog Park is located on the hillside above the Boat House where parking is available in the upper parking lot. Also dog owners can enjoy one of the best views in Alpine Lake Resort while their dogs enjoy the run of the Park.
Following is a list of the rules that is posted on the entrance gate of the Dog Park.
OWNERS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN WATER AND BOWL FOR DOGS.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the Park.
- Owners are required to pick up and properly dispose of dog feces in and around the Park.
- Aggressive, in heat or sick dogs are not allowed.
- All dogs must have current vaccinations and license.
- Owners are liable for injury or damage caused by their dogs.
- Small Dog Park area is limited to dogs weighing 30 lbs. or less. Large Dog Park is open to all dogs.
- Owners use the Park at their own risk. Alpine Lake Resort is not responsible for injury or illness to dogs or owners.
- Owners must remain with dogs AT ALL TIMES.
Infractions of any of these rules can result in temporary or permanent loss of Dog Park privileges.
This Dog Park was made for the enjoyment of owners and their dogs, please be respectful of the facility, as well as others using the Dog Park.
We all hope that you and your dogs will enjoy this amenity provided by the generosity of donations made by specifically for the construction and maintenance of the Alpine Lake Dog Park.