Tennis Court Regulations
- Courts may be used by Alpine Lake residents and their accompanied guests, employees, hotel guests and renters of Alpine Lake properties. All other play must be approved by the General Manager. Players must be prepared to identify themselves, if requested.
- The courts are to be used only for tennis and basketball, unless approved by the General Manager. Shirts and proper attire must be worn at all times. The only footwear allowed on the courts is tennis/court shoes. No bicycles, baby strollers, skateboards, rollerblades, pets, glass or food are allowed on the courts. Children under the age of thirteen (13) require adult supervision at all times from an "immediate family member" age eighteen (18) or older. Any activity that might damage the courts is strictly forbidden.
- Leave nets up at all times and take proper care of the courts.
- Spectators (including children) are not permitted on the courts. They must observe from outside the fence.
- Do not retrieve tennis balls from the other court while play is in progress.
- Do not enter the gate at Court #1 while play is in progress on that court.